All User Reports display a variety of users’ information about their course activity, grades, enrollment methods, time spent, number of visits, etc. There are filters by different indicators, i.e., filtering by course, enrollment date, roles or cohorts. You can find the full listing of All User Reports with a brief description below.
The Access Stats By User report displays the most active times of the day as well as the amount of access time per weekday organized by user.
The Inactive Users in Course(s) report combine Inactive Users and Inactive Users by Course reports. There are filters by course and activity and filter for inactivity. There are learner and course profiles as an addition.
The Inactive Users in System report displays all users’ creation date inside the Moodle system well as first and last access. There is a filter for inactivity based on days.
The Login Statistics report displays learner login and time-on-site, time-on-courses, and time-on-activities statistics.
The Logins/Log Outs report displays login/logout dates and times for learners.
The Overdue Users report displays overdue learners by course, completion date and completion status. The report also allows a user to enter a completion date not captured intrinsically within the LMS itself.
User Access Analytics displays when courses are used within the user-selected date range. Data is shown for each day of the week.
The User Engagement report can be used to evaluate learner engagement through time spent in the site, courses, and activities (weighted against the total number of courses).
The User Profile Information report displays all demographic data captured within the user profile.
The User Site Summary Detail report displays cumulative learner's activity in the LMS system by all courses.
The User Site Use Summary report displays cumulative activity stats for specific learners. The User Site Use Summary report is frequently used to identify at-risk learners.
The User Status report displays the learners course status (score, time, and completion) by course.
The User Status Summary report displays cumulative learner performance across all courses.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.