Course Reports show cumulative data about quizzes, learners' activity in courses, their grades, etc. You may filter data by course, modules, creation/completion date and other indicators.
You can find the full listing of Course Reports with a brief description below.
The Course Access report is frequently used to view learner course access and provides the ability to quickly compare the number of enrolled learners and learner use.
The Course Access Details report displays the number of learner visits to course and time spent on course.
Select a course and the Course Activity Overview report displays learner’s activity submissions.
The Course Content Logs report shows learners' activity participation within origin and IP address.
The courses listed in the Course Inactivity report display learners' with no activity within the specified date range.
The Course Progress report displays learner activity progress and current score.
The Course Progress Analytics report displays the learners' enrollment in the course and any completion.
The Course Stats report displays cumulative course statistics filterable by course, and overall course average.
The Course Stats Summary w/ Learner Detail is frequently used to identify course incompletions and subsequent at-risk learners, where applicable.
The Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course report provides an overview of enrolled users’ course access compared to activity completion.
The Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course Details report provides a list of enrolled users’ course access compared to activity completion.
The System Activities report is used to display system activities that are entered in the LMS, their data and usage.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.