Course Grades Reports show cumulative learners' grades in courses. You may filter data by course. You can find the full listing of Course Grades Reports with a brief description below.
The Daily Grade Back Up report displays cumulative information about learners' success in graded activities by filtering by course.
The Gradebook Overview report displays learner’s graded activities within courses. The type of activity, name of activity, completion status, grade, and date graded is also included in the report.
The Needs Grading report displays activities that learners have submitted that still need grading in the LMS system.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.