Enrollment & Revenue Reports show cumulative learners' enrollments and completion success in courses and their payment transactions. You may filter data by course. You can find the full listing of Enrollment & Revenue Reports with a brief description below.
Enrollment Analytics displays geographic representation of learners across the LMS and enrollment details.
The Enrollment Method Details displays how learners were enrolled, current completion status, and contact information.
The Enrollment Method Summary report enrollment method information for all learners.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.