Meet LISA 2.0 [beta]!Short for Learning Intelligence Search Automation, LISA is your A.I. natural language search tool for your LMS data. Powered inside IntelliBoard.net, LISA returns your search queries and suggests existing reports.
Before you get started...
- LISA functionality begins with a Level 5 IntelliBoard subscription; please review features and subscription plans here. NOTE: Ask LISA is available from Level 5 Subscription but all clients regardless their subscription plan will have access to support pages.
- LISA is utilized inside IntelliBoard.net; accessible from the bottom right corner.
- LISA will suggest reports based on your query. See suggested reports at the bottom of your results.
- SubAccount/IB users' access is determined by the IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber). IntelliBoard Admins may manage LISA access through Permit in either the Organizational Role or SubAccount/IB user under Advanced Settings.
Who is LISA?
An automated, step-by-step guide can be found inside IntelliBoard.net. Click "Self Help" (orange button) from you Homepage and then click "Searching with LISA [LISA]".
She's your built in LMS data assistant! As IntelliBoard's Learning Intelligence Search Automation feature, she's always learning; the more people utilize LISA, the more powerful she becomes. Accessible inside IntelliBoard.net, LISA returns your search queries with data from your LMS and suggests existing reports.
Clicking on LISA 2.0 will show you the following options: Ask Lisa, Live Chat, Contact Us and Search Support.
"Ask LISA" will help you faster search for the results. Need to see Course Progress? Simply type in "Course Progress" and LISA will automatically generate data for you.
NOTE: Ask LISA is available from Level 5 Subscription but all clients regardless their subscription plan will have access to support pages.
If you have any questions and need life support click on "Live Chat". Support team will answer your questions right away.
NOTE: Messages that are sent during not working hours will be automatically changed to support tickets and Support Team will get back to you shortly.
Send a support ticket and the Support Team will get back to you shortly.
Select Search Support and it will lead you to Support Portal where you can find step-by-step guidance for connecting your LMS to IntelliBoard, configuring settings, report details and much more.
How can I access LISA?
IntelliBoard Admins (with a Level 5+ subscription) will automatically have access to LISA in the bottom right corner of the platform.
SubAccount/IB users' access is determined by the IntelliBoard Admin (main subscriber). IntelliBoard Admins may manage LISA access through Permit in either the Organizational Role or SubAccount/IB user under Advanced Settings.
IntelliBoard Admin set up for a SubAccount/IB user:
SubAccount/IB user view:
How do I modify LISA results?
Clicking Personalize LISA Results opens a new window where you can add additional data columns and add filters. For additional details, click here.
How can I save LISA results?
Click the "Share Arrow" and then click "Bookmark". Your LISA results will be added to your "Bookmark(s)" on the Navigation Bar. Click here for additional details about exporting and sharing LISA results.
I'm not getting data. Help?
LISA will continue to learn, but share your feedback by clicking "Please share!"
Also utilize the following suggestions:
- Please make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
- Please try different sentences.
- Please try fewer keywords.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.