Reports By Instructor Role display instructor's activity in forums, grading, engagement with Dashboard, etc. The data may be filtered by different indicators like courses, modules, instructors. You can find the full listing of Reports By Instructor Role with a brief description below.
Instructor Activity Engagement Detail
The Instructor Activity Engagement Detail report details instructor time spent for all activities used within a course.
Instructor and Learner Engagement By Course
The Instructor And Learner Engagement By Course report displays instructor's interactions with courses and learner's participating in the course.
Instructor Assignment Engagement
The Instructor Assignment Engagement report displays detailed information about instructor behavior within assignments, including time spent and whether the assignment has been graded.
The Instructor Forum Engagement report is frequently used to evaluate instructor forum usage and participation.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.