Reports By Learner Role display leaner's activity in courses and activities. The data may be filtered by different indicators like courses, modules. You can find the full listing of Reports By Learner Role with a brief description below.
The Learner Success & Progress report displays all demographic data captured within the user profile. The Learner Progress and Learner Success & Progress reports are very similar, but the the filters are different. The Learner Success & Progress report allows you to filter by grade.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.