All Activities Reports provide full information by each activity, learners' participation and success in these activities. You can find the full listing of All Activities Reports with a brief description below.
The Activity Completion Stats report displays learner progress bar and items completed against the total within the course. It is frequently used to quickly view course and learner completion.
The Activity Grades With Dates report displays individual learners’ grades on specific activities with selected courses.
Select a course and then the Activity Progress by Course report displays learner’s activity completion by date.
The Activity Progress By Course Detail report displays advanced data from Activity Progress By Course report within learner's score and time on activity.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.