Quiz Reports in Activity Reports provide data about questions and answers in quizzes, learner's participation and success in it using tables and charts.
You can find the full listing of Quiz Reports with a brief description below.
- Quiz Grade Distribution: The Quiz Grade Distribution graphically displays grades received, average score and attempts for specific questions.
- Quiz Overview & Question Detail: The Quiz Overview & Question Detail report is frequently used to validate assessment rigor and/or course content validity.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.