The *IntelliBoard Time Tracking Table report is a replica of IntelliBoard's Time Tracking Table. The Time Tracking Table is created with the IntelliBoard plugin is installed and Time Tracking is enabled from Site Admin > Plugins > Local Plugins > IntelliBoard. It displays user's time spent on each page, access points, and IP information.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Creation Date, User's First Access Date, User's Last Access Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator. I.e.:
- Selecting "Filter by Creation Date" in the left filter and "Last Month" in the right filter will only show users who have been created in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by User's First Access Date" in the left filter and "Last Month" in the right filter will only show users who's last access date to the LMS system was in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by User's Last Access Date" in the left filter and "Last Month" in the right filter will only show users who's first access date to the LMS system was in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the left filter and "Last Month" in the right filter will only show users who have spent time in the LMS system in the last month and display the time spent in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Page: The level in LMS user has accessed (may be Course, Module, etc.)
Parameter: The internal ID number that is assigned by Moodle
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Visits: The number of times the learner has clicked (mouse clicks) within the course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the course in the LMS system
First Access: The date the user first accessed the page (refer to Page column) in LMS system
Last Access: The date the user last accessed the LMS system while logged in
User Browser: User's Web Browser used to access
User Operating System: User's Operating System used to access
User Language: User's language
User IP Address: User's IP address during access
User Creation Date: Date when User was created/added to the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.