The Report Monitor displays the short version of chosen report (without any filters) within the link to the report.
THIS MONITOR HINTS:
- The report presents data on 10 records per page.
- Click Next or Prev to navigate.
- Click the Report Title to go to a specific report.
- Use the date filter in the top right corner to specify the data. Note the next points:
If the report you selected DOESN’T HAVE a date filter, the Reports Monitor DOESN’T HAVE a date filter, too.
If the report you selected HAS a date filter with ONE option, the Report Monitor HAS a date filter with ONE option, too.
If the report HAS a date filter with MULTIPLE options, the Report Monitor HAS a date filter with ONE option, BUT it filters by the date option that was selected directly in the report. So it you change the option in the report, the Report Monitor will also change its option.
HOW TO CREATE A MONITOR SET WITH REPORT MONITOR
- From nav menu click Monitors > Create Monitor Set
- Click "+ Create Monitor Set" button
- Add Name for Monitor Set
- Find Report Monitor in the Available Monitors list
- Drag and drop monitors to dashboard as much as you want
- Save the Monitor Set
HOW TO SET UP A REPORT
There are 2 ways to choose which report will be showed.
GENERAL MONITOR OVERVIEW
- Filter your dates! Most monitors include a time filter.
- Refresh your data.
- Review the monitor in the individual tab.
- Download your data in an PDF, CSV or XLS.
- Share your data via email, scheduled monitor, or API key.
- Delete the monitor from the monitor set.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.