The Overdue Users report displays overdue learners by course, completion date and completion status. The report also allows a user to enter a completion date not captured intrinsically within the LMS itself.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Course Due Date: Select date to appear learner's status on the report (i.e. Selecting "2018-08-20" will only show 1 of 3 statuses for the course: On Time, Over Due or Not Completed)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Username: User First and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's email in LMS system
Course Name: Course name associated with the user in the LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Enrolled On: Date learner was enrolled in the course in LMS system
Completed On: Date learner completed in the course
Score: Learner's current grade in the course
Status: Designates if the user has completed or not completed the course
Last Access: The date the user last accessed the LMS system while logged in
Last Login: The last time the user actually logged with the user ID and password. Since users can stay logged in for a period of time, the "Last Access" and "Last Login" won't necessary match unless users are forced to log in every time they access the site.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.