The User Site Use Summary report displays cumulative activity stats for specific learners. The User Site Use Summary report is frequently used to identify at-risk learners.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
User Name: User's First and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Last Access Date: The date the user last accessed the LMS system
Page Views: The number of times users have visited pages in the course (for the last 2 academic years)
Time Spent: The amount of time learners have spent in the associated course (calculated through Page Views for correlations with visits)
Courses Enrolled: The number of courses the learner is enrolled in
Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook
Score: The average grade of the courses the user is enrolled in
Date Created: The date when the user was created in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.