The User Status report displays the learners course status (score, time, and completion) by course. User profile fields can be added.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- User Role: Select the role in LMS to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Enrollment Date, Completion Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Completion Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who completed course in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will show the time spent in the associated course in the last month for all users
NOTE: When it’s chosen, records will be not filtered, only their values in columns “visits“, “participations”, “time spent“ will be updated by the selected period of time.
NOTE: Clients with large Canvas site should allow for Time Spent processing.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Sortable Name: User's Sortable Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's email as listed in the LMS system
Course Role: User's Role, as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with the user in the LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Page Views: The number of times users have visited pages in the course (for the last 2 academic years)
Time Spent: The amount of time user has spent in the associated course (calculated through Page Views for correlations with visits)
Participations: Total number of user's participation in an activity that required action.
The following user actions will generate course participation analytics:
- Announcements: posts a new comment to an announcement
- Assignments: submits an assignment
- Collaborations: loads a collaboration to view/edit a document
- Conferences: joins a web conference
- Discussions: posts a new comment to a discussion
- Pages: creates a page
- Quizzes: submits a quiz
- Quizzes: starts taking a quiz
Last Participation: User's last date and time of participation in the course
Score: User's current grade in course
Status: User's course status (this must be turned on in the LMS system to capture this data set)
Enrolled Date: The date the user was enrolled in the course
Last Access Date: The date the user last accessed the course
Enrollment Expiration: The date where the user will no longer be able to access the course
Completed: The date where the user completed the course
Course Role: User's Role, as entered in the course
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.