Select a course and then the Activity Progress by Course report displays learner’s activity completion by date.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Name: Course name associated with the user in the LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
Full Name: User's First and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Enrollment Date: Date learner was enrolled in the course in LMS system
Last Access Date: Date/time when User last logged out of the LMS system (within the date range selected)
Activities: The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system. The column heading is the name of the activity (i.e "Attendance" and "New Discussion 4/2/19"). The data below indicates whether or not the associated user completed the activity (activity completion must be enabled in the LMS system).
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.