The Course Stats report displays cumulative course statistics filterable by course, and overall course average.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Course Status: Select the type of course status to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Published" will only show courses with published status in the LMS system)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Course Creation or Enrollment Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Course Creation" in the left filter and "Last 30 days" in the time filter on the right will only show courses that were created in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the left filter and "Last 30 days" in the time filter on the right will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the left filter and "Last 30 days" in the time filter on the right will show all the selected courses ordered by time spent in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Course State: The state of the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The subaccount assigned to the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Active Users: The number of active users in a course (non pending, not deactivated)
# Of Activites: The number of activities in the associated course
# Of Completed Learner(s): The number of learners who completed the course
Page Views: The number of times users have visited pages in the course (for the last 2 academic years)
Total Time Spent: The amount of time learners have spent in the associated course (calculated through Page Views for correlations with visits)
Score: Learner's current grade in course
Date Created: The date when the course was created in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.