The Course Access Details report displays the number of learner visits to course and time spent on course.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Users: Select the specific learner in Blackboard Learn to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Aaron Hover" will only show his activity compared to the average)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Course Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who got access to the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
ID: User's specific ID in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
Visits: Number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in a specific course
Time Spent: Amount of time a learner spent on each course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.