Select a course and the Course Activity Overview report displays learner’s activity submissions.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
Enrollment Status: The status of the learner in the associated course (must be enabled in the LMS system)
Enrollment Date: The date when the learner was enrolled in the associated course
Last Access Date: The date the user last accessed the LMS system while logged in
Role: User's role as entered in the LMS system
Activities: The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system. The column heading is the type of the activity (i.e "Quiz" with additional indicator). Report has 2 columns for each activity within the course. The first of them is "Name" that displays activity name. "Submitted Date" ("Post Date" for forums) displays date when learner sent the task to check.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.