The Inactive Users in System report displays all users’ creation date inside the Moodle system well as first and last access. There is a filter for inactivity based on days.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Inactivity Period: Select how many days users must be inactive (not logged on to the LMS) to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Inactive 1 Day" means users will not have logged on to the LMS in the past 1 day and more)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
User Name: User's First and Last Names, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Last Participation: The date the user last participated the LMS system
Last Login: The last time the user actually logged with the user ID and password
Note the difference between Last Access and Last Login Since: If user used his/her credentials to login, it may be saved in the browser, so he/she doesn't have to "sign back in", because he/she hadn't been logged out. If he/she gets "timed out", and signs back in, the last login would have new date.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.