The User Status Summary report displays cumulative learner performance across all courses.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Registered Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Registered Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been registered in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will show the time spent in the associated course in the last month for all users
NOTE: When it’s chosen, records will be not filtered, only their values in columns “visits“, “participations”, “time spent“ will be updated by the selected period of time.
NOTE: Clients with large Canvas site should allow for Time Spent processing.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
User Name: User's First and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Registered: Date and time when the User registered in the LMS system
# of Courses: Number of courses the learner is enrolled to in the LMS system
Completed Activities: The number of activities the learner completed in a particular course
Completed Courses: The number of courses the learner completed in the LMS system
Page Views: The number of times users have visited pages in the course (for the last 2 academic years)
Time Spent: The amount of time learners have spent in the associated course (calculated through Page Views for correlations with visits)
Score: Designates the learner's average score in all courses
Last Access: Date when the learner last logged-in to the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.