The Course Access report is frequently used to view learner course access and provides the ability to quickly compare the number of enrolled learners and learner use.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Course Start Date: The course start date as entered in the LMS system
Active Users: The number of active enrolled users in a course (non pending, not deactivated)
# of Users Accesses Courses: The number of students who accessed the course but aren’t necessarily enrolled in it; click the number of users for details of learners who have accessed the course
Activity Views: The number of times the user has visited pages in the activity
Time Spent: The amount of time learners have spent in the associated course (calculated through Page Views for correlations with visits)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.