The courses listed in the Course Inactivity report logged no learner activity within the specified date range.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Group: Select group in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Group A" will only show the users who are in group A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Access Date in the course (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have NOT accessed the course in the last month. Selecting "All Time" will show users that has never accessed the LMS)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Sortable Name: User's Sortable Name, as entered in the LMS system
User SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the user in the LMS system
Email: User's email, as entered in the LMS system
Course Role: User's Role, as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Term: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Sub-Account: The term assigned to the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Enrolled On: The date when the user was enrolled in the course
Grade: The user's grade within the LMS system
Last Access Date: The date when the user last accessed the course
Last Participation: The date the user last participated the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.