The Activity Progress By Course Detail report displays advanced data from Activity Progress By Course report within learner's score and time on activity.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV.
NOTE: PDF exporting/emailing/scheduling is not available for this report.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: Course name associated with the user in the LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
Course Creation Date: Date when the course was created
Course Start Date: Date when the course has started or going to be started
Course End Date: Date when the course has ended or going to be ended
Enrollment Date: Date when learner was enrolled in the course in LMS system
Course Completion: The status of the course which indicates if the course was completed or not (Course Completion must be enabled/set in the LMS system.)
Activities: The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system. The column heading is the name of the activity (i.e "AG: Introduce yourself "). Report has 3 columns for each activity within the course. The first of them is "Completion Status" that displays learner's completion status and date or lust completion status in the activity (find description in Report's Filter(s) higher). "Grade" displays learner's score in the activity. The last column ("Time On Activity") displays learner's aggregate time spent in the activity.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.