The SCORM Activity Detail report displays learner detail for specific SCORM content.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > SCORM
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by First Access Point in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who started the activity in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
SCORM Activity Name: The name of the SCORM activity as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: The course associated with the SCORM activity as entered in the LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
Attempts: The number of time(s) the associated learner attempted the SCORM activity
Total Time Spent: The amount of time the associated learner spent on the SCORM activity
Started On: The date/time when the associated learner began the SCORM activity
Completed On: The date/time when the associated learner finished the SCORM activity
Average Grade: The average grade of the SCORM activity; if there was only one attempt, this is the grade, but if there were more than one attempt, the grade show in an average of all attempts
Average Score: The average score of all learners that took the activity
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.