The Access Stats By User report displays the most active times of the day as well as the amount of access time per weekday organized by user.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
NOTE: The most active days - are dynamic fields. Therefore, filtering and searching are not available for those columns.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|First Name||First Name of user, as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Name||Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system|
|User Email, as entered in the LMS system|
|Course||The course name as entered in the LMS system|
|Course ID||The course ID as entered in the LMS system|
|Most Active Day||The day of week when users were the most active in the associated course|
|Time Of Day||The period of time of the day|
|Day Of Week (Hours)||The amount of time spent by learners in the associated course on a specific day of the week|
|Day Of Week (% Of Total)||The percentage of total time spent per week by learners in the associated course on a specific day of the week|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.