The Enrollment Method Details displays how learners were enrolled, current completion status, and contact information.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Enrollment + Revenue
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Start Date: The date the course begins in the LMS system
Course End Date: The date the course ends in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
User Name: User's First and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Enrollment Type: How the learner was enrolled in the associated course in the LMS system
Enrollment Start Date: Date when learner has access to course in the LMS system
Enrollment End Date: Date when the learner no longer has access to the course in the LMS system
Status: Designates if the learner has completed or not completed the course
Completed On: The date when the learner completed the course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.