Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Assignment
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Course completion: Select the type of course completion you want to check - "Completed", "In progress", "In progress, but past due", "Past due" or "All" (i.e. Selecting "Past due" will only show users with past due assignments)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Due Time or All Submissions) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Due Time" in the left filter and "Last Month" in the right filter will only show users with assignments due dates that were in the last month
- Selecting "All Submissions" in the left filter and "Last Month" in the right filter will show all user submissions by the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
User Name: User's First and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's email as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course SIS ID: Unique SIS ID for the course in the LMS system
Instructors: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Assignment: The name of the assignment in the LMS system
Note: Clicking on the assignment will take you to the Assignment in the Canvas Speedgrader
Due Date: The due date of the assignment in the LMS system
Status: The status of the assignment in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.