The Course Access report is frequently used to view learner course access and provides the ability to quickly compare the number of enrolled learners and learner use.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Course Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show number of users who got access to the course, their visits and time spent in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
ID: The ID is an internal identifier created by the Blackboard Learn LMS
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
Created Date: The date when the course was created
# of Enrolled Users: The number of learners enrolled in the course
# of Users Accesses Courses: The number of learners who accessed the course; click the number of users for details of learners who have accessed the course
Visits: Number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by all users in a specific course
Time Spent: The total amount of time on the course by all learners
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.