The Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course report provides an overview of enrolled users’ course access compared to activity completion.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
# Of Learners Who Entered The Course And Completed An Activity: The number of learners who was enrolled, entered the course and completed activity(ies) (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
# Of Learners Who Entered The Course And NOT Completed An Activity: The number of learners who was enrolled, entered the course and NOT completed activity(ies) (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
# Of Learners Who Didn't Enter The Course: The number of learners who was enrolled, but NOT entered the course
# Of Enrolled Users: The number of users enrolled in the course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.