The Learner Success & Progress report displays all demographic data captured within the user profile. The Learner Success & Progress report allows you to filter by grade.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Learner Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Grade: Select the grade to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "A (93-100%)" will only show the users who got A grade in the course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Enrollment Date or Course Start Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been enrolled in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Course Start Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users in courses that started in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
Course Creation date: Date when course was created
Enrollment Date: Date when learner was enrolled in the course
Progress: Learner's progress in course. Black line designates goal grade; greyed out box designate's learner's current grade; dotted line designates the average grade of all learners
Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93)
Completed Activities: The number of activities the learner completed in a particular course
Score: Learner's current grade in course
Status: Designates if the learner has completed or not completed the course (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
Visits: Number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in activity within the course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the course in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.