The User Access Analytic analytic displays when courses are used within the user-selected date range. Data is shown for each day of the week for the selected roles.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select course(s) to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who were created/new in the LMS system in the last month)
Note: The number of selected users enrolled in the specific courses are then displayed in the bar graph and in the table. The days are separated by morning, afternoon, evening, off hours, and a grand total.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.