The User Engagement report can be used to evaluate learner engagement through time spent in the site, courses, and activities (weighted against the total number of courses).
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Registered Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator. I.e.:
- Selecting "Filter by Registered Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have registered in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have spent time in the LMS system in the last month and display the time spent in the last month.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
# of Courses: Learner's total enrolled course in the LMS system
Time On Courses: Learner's aggregate time spent on enrolled courses
Time On Activities: Learner's aggregate time spent on activities
Created: Date when User was created/added to the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.