The User Site Summary Detail report displays cumulative learner's activity in the LMS system by all courses.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Learner: User's First and Last Names, as entered in the LMS system
Progress: Learner's general participation in courses. Grey bar designates number of courses learner was enrolled in, orange bar designates number of completed courses
Score: The learner's grade compared with the average grade by all courses
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in all courses with the average visits
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent in all courses with the average time
Registered: Date when User was registered/added to the LMS system
Note: Hover over a number or a bar to see more information.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.