Want to create your own set of monitors? Just follow the steps below.
Before you get started...
- The Monitor functionality begins with a Level 3 IntelliBoard subscription; please review access and number of accounts here.
- The Monitor functionality may be made available to SubAccounts/IB users. Details may be found here.
- The Monitor features list may be found here.
Step 1: Create a Monitor Set
- After logging on to IntelliBoard, choose Monitors and click Create Monitor Set.
- In the center of the screen, click Create Monitor Set.
Step 2: Write Your Monitor Set
Name your monitor set if you wish to make the name more specific for your audience.
2) Visible in LMS
Make your monitor set visible in a specific Moodle LMS. You will be able to select which Dashboard (Admin or Instructor) the monitor set should appear.
NOTE: A viable connection must be established before reports can be added to Moodle.Additionally the main subscription email must be in the LMS system under Site Administration > Plugins > Local Plugins > IntelliBoard > Settings.
3) Dashboard Preview
Place monitors in suitable places and change their size as you want.
4) Configurations (white supplement)
Change monitor places and configure them by clicking 3 dots in the right side of the monitor to specify your data.
NOTE: You may choose which report will be visible in Report Monitor under it's configuration. Click HERE for more.
5) Available Monitors
Drag and drop needed monitors to the dashboard to make your monitor set more convenient for you to use.
Save your changes.
Delete your monitor set if it is no longer need.
8) Talk with Us
Connect with us with additional questions.
Step 3: See your Monitor Sets!
Navigate to Monitors and find and run your monitor sets!
Monitor Sets can be edited at any time by clicking Personalize Monitor Set.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.