Before you get started...
IntelliBoard strongly recommends that the individual installing the IntelliBoard plugin and creating the Totara Connection is the Site Administrator of the LMS System. The LMS System user connecting IntelliBoard to Totara must have the ability to enable web services, change web protocols, and create Totara tokens.
IntelliBoard is a web-based service. If your LMS is behind a firewall, a port will need to be configured for IntelliBoard services to connect successfully. Contact us for necessary IP addresses.
Step 1: Create Totara Connection
- After logging on to IntelliBoard with the main subscription email, click Settings
- From Settings, click Servers
- From Servers, click + Add New and choose Moodle Connection
Step 2: Adding Totara site to IntelliBoard.net
- Add your LMS Name (For identification purposes only)
- Add your URL (Must be accessible from the internet; please be careful with https:// or http://, site dependent)
- Add your Token (Copy and paste from your Totara; you can find it here: Dashboard > Site Administration > Plugins > Web Services > Manage Tokens)
- Choose Protocol (Must match what is enabled in Totara)
- Choose Size Mode
- Choose Hosting providers
Note: If everything is good, you'll see 2 green check marks near your URL and Token and your Connection Status (in the top right corner) will get green smiley.
- Open Advanced Settings tab and switch on Active Connection
- When connection is successful, click Save Connection
Step 3: Finish Installation
The blue dot denotes that your Totara site is connected to IntelliBoard. Explore your data through your dashboard at IntelliBoard.net.
Still Getting Connection issues? Please click here for detailed information for possible solutions or see information about support team below.