The User Status report displays the learners course status (score, time, and completion) by course. User profile fields can be added.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Enrollment Date or Completion Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Completion Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who completed course in the LMS system in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
- First Name: User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name: User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
- User Name: User's Username, as entered in the LMS system
- Email: Learner's email as listed in the LMS system
- Course: Course name associated with the user in the LMS system
- Course ID: The course ID as entered in the LMS system
- Semester: Corresponding semester in the LMS system
- Instructor: Instructor associated with the course in the LMS system
- Enrollment Methods: The method user was enrolled into the course
- Visits: The number of times the user has visited pages in the course
- Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent in the associated course
- Score: Learner's current grade in course
- Status: Learner's course status (this must be turned on in the LMS system to capture this data set)
- Enrolled Date: The date the learner was enrolled in the course
- Last Access Date: The date the learner last accessed the course
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.