The User Site Use Summaryreport displays cumulative activity stats for specific learners. The User Site Use Summary report is frequently used to identify at-risk learners.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
- First Name
User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name
User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
User's Email as entered in the LMS system
- Last Access
The date the user last accessed the LMS system
- Visits on Activities
The number of times the user has visited activity pages in the course
- Time on Activities
The amount of time the learner has spent on activities in the associated course
- Courses Enrolled
The number of courses the learner is enrolled in
The average grade of the courses the user is enrolled in
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.