The User Site Use Summary report displays cumulative activity stats for specific learners. The User Site Use Summary report is frequently used to identify at-risk learners.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|First Name||User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Name||User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system|
|User's Email as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Access||The date the user last accessed the LMS system|
|Visits on Activities||The number of times the user has visited activity pages in the course|
|Time on Activities||The amount of time the learner has spent on activities in the associated course|
|Courses Enrolled||The number of courses the learner is enrolled in|
|Score||The average grade of the courses the user is enrolled in|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.