The Overdue Users report displays overdue learners by course, completion date and completion status. The report also allows a user to enter a completion date not captured intrinsically within the LMS itself.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- User Role: Select the role in D2L to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Instructor" will only show the users who have the Instructor role)
- Course Due Date: Select date to appear learner's status on the report (i.e. Selecting "2018-08-20" will only show 1 of 3 statuses for the course: On Time, Over Due or Not Completed)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
- First Name
User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name
User Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Course name associated with the user in the LMS system
User's email in LMS system
- Enrolled On
Date learner was enrolled in the course in LMS system
- Graded Date
The date when the user was graded in the associated course
Learner's current grade in the course
Designates if the user has completed or not completed the course (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.