The Learner Success and Progress report displays all demographic data captured within the user profile. The Learner Success & Progress report allows you to filter by grade.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Learner Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Grade: Select the grade to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "A (93-100%)" will only show the users who got A grade in the course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Enrollment Date or Course Start Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been enrolled in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Course Start Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users in courses that started in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
- First Name: User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name: User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
- Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
- Semester: Corresponding semester in the LMS system
- Course Start Date: Date when course started
- Enrolled On: Date when learner was enrolled in the course
- Progress: Learner's progress in course. Greyed out box designate's learner's current grade; dotted line designates the average grade of all learners
- Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93)
- Completed Activities: The number of activities the learner completed in a particular course
- Score: Learner's current grade in course
- Status: Designates if the learner has completed or not completed the course (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
- Visits: The number of times the user has visited pages in the course
- Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent in all course
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.