The Course Stats report displays cumulative course statistics filterable by course, and overall course average.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Enrollment Date or Course Creation) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Course Creation" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show courses that were created in the LMS system in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course name associated with learner in LMS system
- Course Template
The course template as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
- # Of Enrolled Learners
The number of enrolled learners in a course
- # Of Activities
The number of activities in the associated course
- # Of Completed Learner(s)
The number of learners who completed the course (this must be enabled in the LMS system)
- # Of Visits
The number of times users have visited pages in the course
- Total Time Spent
The amount of time learners have spent in the associated course
Learner's current grade in course
- Date Created
The date when the course was created in the LMS system
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.