The Course Access report is frequently used to view learner course access and provides the ability to quickly compare the number of enrolled learners and learner use.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Course Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who got access to the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
The course ID as entered in the LMS system
The course name as entered in the LMS system
- Short Name
The course short name as entered in the LMS system
- Course Category
The course category as entered in the LMS system
- Course Start Date
The course start date as entered in the LMS system
- # of Enrolled Users
The number of learners enrolled in the course
- # of Users Accesses Courses
The number of learners who accessed the course; click the number of users for details of learners who have accessed the course
- # Of Enrolled Users Who Never Accessed
The number of learners who have never accessed the course
- # Of Users Completed
The number of users who completed the course
- Date Of Last Access
The date the course was last accessed in the LMS system
- # of Visits
The number of times the user has visited pages in the course
- Total Time Spent
The total amount of time on the course by all learners
First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.