Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Assignment
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Completion Status: Select the specific completion status to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Complete" will only show users who completed the course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Due Date or Submission Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Due Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who's due date was in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Submission Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been submitted an activity in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
- First Name
User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name
User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
User's email as entered in the LMS system
- Course Short Name
The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Course name associated with learner in LMS system
The name of the assignment in the LMS system
- Due Date
The due date of the assignment in the LMS system
- Date Last Submission
The date of the user's last submission
The status of the assignment in the LMS system
The user's grade in the associated course
Clicking the envelope will bring up a dialog box to directly email the user
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.