Course Reports show cumulative data about quizzes, learners' activity in courses, their grades, etc. You may filter data by course, modules, creation/completion date and other indicators.
You can find the full listing of Course Reports with a brief description below.
|Report Name||Report Description|
|Course Access||The Course Access report is frequently used to view learner course access and provides the ability to quickly compare the number of enrolled learners and learner use.|
|Course Inactivity||The courses listed in the Course Inactivity report display learners' with no activity within the specified date range.|
|Course Progress||The Course Progress report displays learner activity progress and current score.|
|Course Stats||The Course Stats report displays cumulative course statistics filterable by course, and overall course average.|
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.