Want to create your own set of monitors? Find a guide below.
Before you get started...
- The Monitor functionality begins with a Level 3 IntelliBoard subscription; please review access and number of accounts here.
- The Monitor functionality may be made available to SubAccounts/IB users. Details may be found here.
- The Monitor features list may be found here.
Step1: Create a Monitor Set
- After logging on to IntelliBoard, choose Monitors and click Create Monitor Set.
- In the center of the screen, click Create Monitor Set.
Step 2: Write Your Monitor Set
1) Name: Name your monitor set if you wish to make the name more specific for your audience.
2) Visible in LMS: Make your monitor set visible in a specific Totara LMS. You will be able to select which Dashboard (Admin or Instructor) the monitor set should appear.
NOTE: A viable connection must be established before reports can be added to Totara.
Additionally the main subscription email must be in the LMS system under Site Administration > Plugins > Local Plugins > IntelliBoard > Settings.
3) Dashboard Preview: Place monitors in suitable places and change their size as you want.
4) Configurations (white supplement): Change monitor places and configure them by clicking 3 dots in the right side of the monitor to specify your data.
NOTE: You may choose which report will be visible in Report Monitor under it's configuration. Click HERE for more.
5) Available Monitors: Drag and drop needed monitors to the dashboard to make your monitor set more convenient for you to use.
6) Save: Save your changes.
7) Delete: Delete your monitor set if it is no longer need.
8) Talk with Us: Connect with us with additional questions.
Step 3: See your Monitor Sets!
Navigate to Monitors and find and run your monitor sets!
Monitor Sets can be edited at any time through by clicking Personalize Monitor Set.