Click on the Personalize Report button at the top of your report.
1) Alternative Name: Rename your report if you wish to make the name more specific for your audience.
2) Custom User Profile Fields & Custom Profile Field Filter: Choose Custom User Profile Fields to appear in your reports that have specific learner information, or remove from your report if they are already present. Just click the fields on/off as you wish. These will appear at the bottom of the page.
Selecting a Filter will add a Custom User Profile Field filter to the report.
3) Visible in LMS: Make your report visible in a specific Totara LMS. You will be able to select which Dashboard (Admin or Instructor) the report should appear. Note: A viable connection must be established before reports can be added to Totara.
Additionally the main subscription email must be in the LMS system under Site Administration > Plugins > Local Plugins > IntelliBoard > Settings
4) User Filter: User Filter will allow you to remove suspended users (course level) from report the report.
5) Course Filter Option: Select Single or Multiple Courses to choose how many courses you will be able to pick in course filter.
Note: Accounts with more than 5,000 total users will default to single course, but this may be changed.
6) Enable to View Column on on Main Subscriber Report: Add or Remove columns from your report by clicking them On/Off.
7) Enable to Restrict SubAccounts/IB users Ability to Personalize Reports: Add or Remove columns from SubAccount/IB user's report by clicking them On/Off.
Once enabled, SubAccounts/IB users will only have the ability to view columns enabled below.
8) Enable to Search Column on Report: Choose a report field to make it Searchable from the Search box.
9) Enable to Freeze Column on Report: Choose a report field in order to lock them in place when scrolling.
10) Save: Save your changes.
11) Talk with Us: Connect with us with additional questions.