Course Outcomes Reports show cumulative outcome data in courses. You may filter data by course. You can find the full listing of Course Outcomes Reports with a brief description below.
Report Name and Reports Description:
Blackboard Open Outcomes: Specifically for Blackboard Open LMS users, the Blackboard Open Outcomes report displays assignments and the assignments’ associated outcome number and outcome description.
Blackboard Open Outcomes Details: Specifically for Blackboard Open LMS users, the Blackboard Open Outcomes Detail report displays assignments and the assignments’ associated outcome number and outcome description along with the user and grade information.
Course Outcomes: The Course Outcomes report displays the cumulative outcome data for all learners and all outcomes created within the LMS.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.