Enrollment & Revenue Reports show cumulative learners' enrollments and completion success in courses and their payment transactions. You may filter data by course. You can find the full listing of Enrollment & Revenue Reports with a brief description below.
Report Name and Reports Description:
Course Enrollments With Completion Overview (Course Completion Vs Enrollment): The Course Enrollments with Completion Overview report displays learner's participation in the course.
Course Revenue Generation: The Course Revenue Generation report displays revenue captured by course.
Enrollment Analytics: Enrollment Analytics displays geographic representation of learners across the LMS and enrollment details.
Enrollment Method Details: The Enrollment Method Details displays how learners were enrolled, current completion status, and contact information.
Enrollment Method Summary: The Enrollment Method Summary report enrollment method information for all learners.
PayPal Payment: The PayPal Payment report displays payment data for the selected period of time.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.