Attendance Reports display learners' activity attendance and their grades. You may filter data by course. You can find the full listing of Attendance Reports with a brief description below.
Report Name and Report Description:
Attendance and Grades: The Attendance and Grades report displays learner's success in sessions using the Attendance plugin.
Attendance And Grades per Activity: The Attendance and Grades per Activity report displays individual learners with his/her specific Attendance activities, with enrollment, grade and dates.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.