Forum Reports in Activity Reports show learner's and instructor's forum activity.
You can find the full listing of Feedback Reports with a brief description below.
Report Name and Reports Description:
Forum Activity Details: The Forum Activity Details report displays the number of people who have accessed a Thread or Post within a Forum.
Forum Post Ratio: The Forum Post Ratio report is commonly used to inform forum engagement evaluations for both learners and instructors.
Forum Post Replies: The Forum Post Replies report displays forum by course and includes details of the last post per discussion.
Forum Post Performance: The Forum Post Performance report is frequently used to evaluate forum participation and displays average forum activity by course.
Learner Forum Participation Summary: The Learner Forum Participation Summary is frequently used to evaluate learner participation within specific forums.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.