Quiz Reports in Activity Reports provide data about questions and answers in quizzes, learner's participation and success in it using tables and charts.
You can find the full listing of Quiz Reports with a brief description below.
Report Name and Report Description:
Quiz Activity Detail By Learner: The Quiz Activity Detail by Learner report is frequently used to view learner quiz behavior. Clicking the learner name opens a new window with expanded learner site detail.
Quiz Attempts Summary By Course: The Quiz Attempts Summary by Course displays cumulative quiz data within courses across the entire LMS.
Quiz Attempts Summary By Quiz: The Quiz Attempts Summary by Quiz report displays summary data frequently used to evaluate quiz validity and rigor.
Quiz Grade Detail By Learner: The Quiz Grade Detail by Learner report displays earner quiz performance and question response details. The actual learner quiz responses when the “Details” column is expanded.
Quiz Grade Distribution: The Quiz Grade Distribution graphically displays grades received, average score and attempts for specific questions.
Quiz Overview & Question Detail: The Quiz Overview & Question Detail report is frequently used to validate assessment rigor and/or course content validity.
Quiz Progress By Cohort: The Quiz Progress by Cohort report displays the number of quizzes submitted and questions answered by cohort.
Quiz Progress By Course: The Quiz Progress by Course report displays the number of quizzes submitted and questions answered by course.
Quiz Progress By User: The Quiz Progress by User report displays the number of quizzes submitted and questions answered by user and may be filtered by course.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.